Your Next Dream Home Is Right Here!
What a wonderful house in which to bring up a family with plenty of space for everyone's needs, whether it be relaxing, entertaining, studying or just reading a book in front of the fireplace.
Stylish and elegant with immaculate street appeal, this full brick home has been beautifully renovated to create a luxurious entertainer's paradise, located in one of Pymble's most sought after avenues. Sitting on a vast 1,183sqm parcel of land, with a premier rear-to-north aspect, this home is only a short distance to Pymble Station, PLC, Pymble Public and shops..
The house offers various living areas for both summer or winter, with the upper lounge room ideal in winter with the fire place and also cool in summer. The family room works extremely well all year round with plenty of shade during the warm summer months and being drenched in sun through the high level windows in the winter months. Upstairs offers a great space for kids to entertain their friends..
There are fabulous entertaining areas for all the family with parents able to watch young children swimming whilst relaxing on the alfresco undercover deck, and teenagers nearby on the travertine courtyard by the fire pit. .
• Double doors opening to formal tiled entry foyer.
• Polished timber floors, high ceilings and fireplace.
• Wide 25sqm frontage, manicured gardens, solar heated pool.
• 5 bedrooms with built-ins + study/6th bedroom, plus rumpus.
• Formal living and dining rooms, separate family living opening into a large entertaining deck.
• Fireplace in the formal lounge.
• Expansive open plan granite kitchen with chef's gourmet gas ilve stove.
• Undercover parking for two cars.
• Ceiling fans, plantation shutters and timber venetians.
• Views out to Sheldon Forest.
• Perfect space under the house for a large wine cellar with constant temperatures all year round.
• Pool has solar heating extending the swimming by 2 – 3 months per year.
. • Great storage - easy access to roof from TV/loft area plus extensive storage area under house..
*Currency rates are updated daily at approximately 01:00 GMT | Property Reference Number: AUS0000022482
785A Pacific Hwy
+61 (0) 294 982 388