Mesmerising Views From The Iconic "Tarquin" Complex
With over 180-degree views of Sydney Harbour that will leave you breathless, this stunning 206sqm on title apartment is a masterpiece of style, light and contemporary design. Set in the exclusive Tarquin complex, with New York style split level living, the spacious light-filled interior creates a luxurious peaceful haven for discerning buyers.
The oversized balcony presents unique opportunities for large parties to gather outside to take in the stunning harbour panoramas.
• Two generous bedrooms + study or third bedroom
• Master boasting en suite and W.I.R.
• Two bathrooms plus a powder room
• Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors open to entertainers balcony
• Near new granite kitchen with S/S appliances
• Ceiling fans and three air conditioning units
• Three car lock up garage + loads of U/C visitor parking
More features include a huge internal laundry room with vast amounts of storage, security entry, and best of all; the ultra-convenient location affords a carefree coastal lifestyle, with a short 5 minute walk to beautiful Fairlight beach, and the harbourside path that winds down into Manly.
Why the owners love this home:
1. The view from the terrace looking out through the Sydney Heads – barbecues and outside entertaining. Watching the yachts, ferries, cruise ships, tugs and tankers. Early risers might see the Queen Victoria or Ovation of the Seas coming through The Heads; others may prefer to wait for them to leave, usually in the early evening.
2. From the terrace, you can also see Forty Baskets beach, and the Quarantine Station and beach in Little Manly Cove to the East. On the eastern hill, St Pat's is spectacularly lit at night and looks like a fairy castle (according to our grandchildren!)
3. If you are a walker, you can go down the hill to Fairlight beach and swimming pool directly below and then either turn left past Delwood Beach and on to Manly Wharf Beach and the Ferry terminal. Alternatively, if you are really energetic, you can turn right (West) and do the much longer scenic walk to the Spit, and then spoil yourself at one of the waterside restaurants.
4. Manly, with its world class beach and surfing, is just down the hill and has a multitude of restaurants, cafés and entertainment to suit all tastes.
5. We will miss watching the fireworks on New Year's Eve – both the local ones from a barge off Delwood Beach and the Sydney Harbour fireworks.
*Currency rates are updated daily at approximately 01:00 GMT | Property Reference Number: AUS0000022562
785A Pacific Hwy
+61 (0) 294 982 388