Iconic Freehold in Australia’s Luxury Retail Precinct
106 King. A Landmark freehold, positioned in the heart of Australia’s Luxury precinct surrounded by iconic global brands and billions in infrastructure and capital projects.
This stunning heritage freehold offers blue chip retail over multiple levels and the perfect office Head Quarters surrounded by the mid-city resurgence.
At a time when Sydney has seen a record low supply of assets offered both for sale and for lease in the CBD, luxury brands are fighting for premium positions in Australia’s premier luxury retail precinct. With Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Dior, Cartier, Boss, Bally, Tiffany & Co, Bulgari, Frank Muller, Chopard, Zegna all neighbouring the property, 106 King Street is a once in a life time investment opportunity.
- Landmark Boutique Freehold
- Corner position in Australia’s premier retail precinct
- 6 levels Total Area: 312.5m²
- Offered with Vacant possession and breathtaking refurbishment scheme
- Capitalise on billions in surrounding capital upgrades to neighbouring MLC, Sydney Metro and light rail
106 King Street shall be offered via International Auction Campaign to be held in the Cooley Auctions, Dexus Place, Level 5, 1 Margaret Street, Sydney on Thursday, 21 November at 10.30am.
|n a||Auction||312.50sq m|