Rare George Street Freehold - Invest or Occupy
Savills is delighted to exclusively offer 760 George Street, Haymarket for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday, 20th April 2023 at 3pm (AEST).
Located in the heart of the thriving Chinatown precinct, this freehold retail building benefits from high pedestrian traffic from tourists accessing the CBD. Also, the incoming purchaser will benefit from the surrounding infrastructure boom, like the new light rail at its doorsteps and the new proposed Central Sydney planning strategy.
Key Investment Highlights:
• Three (3) levels of retail building comprise 420 sq m* of the net lettable area with rear lane access.
• The property currently comprises a commercial-grade kitchen with exhaust and grease trap facilities.
• Approximately 6 metres* of prominent street frontage onto George Street with abundant daily vehicular and pedestrian foot traffic.
• Potential to owner occupy, invest, add-value, develop (STCA)
• Zoned B8 Metropolitan Centre zoning allowable FSR of 7.5:1 with an additional 1.5 subject to use, height limit of 50 metres with possible GFA of 1,404 sq m* STCA.
• The property will benefit from the surrounding infrastructure boom and regaining of George St’s former prosperity.
For sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday, 20th April 2023 at 3pm (AEST).
For further information please contact the exclusive agents.
|n a||Expression of Interest||Contact Agents||420.00sq m||Available|