‘Oliver House’, the Highest and only High Rise Regional Office Development in Dubbo
The Savills Metropolitan & Regional Sales along with Bob Berry Real Estate are pleased to exclusively offer "Oliver House", 32-40 Church Street, Dubbo to the market via Expressions of Interest closing 1pm Monday 18 October 2021.
This high profile office, better known as ‘Oliver House’, was constructed in the 1960’s by the Australia’s Workers Union. It is the first high rise office development in Dubbo, and remains the highest commercial building in the city.
Property Highlights include:
- The only high rise office/commercial building in Dubbo.
- Prominent CBD position, walking distance to NSW Government offices in Brisbane Street and Carrington Avenue and Dubbo Regional Council offices.
- Easy walk to Macquarie Street, the main business Street in Dubbo, and within close proximity to the rotunda and cafes on the corner of Church Street.
- Large freehold asset of 1,327sq m* with flexibility for other uses (STCA) with desirable B3 Zoning
- Historic and heritage citadel on-site, backing on to 19 exclusive use car spaces
For further information contact the exclusive agents below.
|n a||Expression of Interest||1327.00sq m||Available|