Reduced rent on inner Alexandria designer office
Savills South Sydney is delighted to bring to the market for lease The Woolstores, Shed 72, 4F Huntley Street, Alexandria.
This 1,488sq m* office is situated in The Woolstores of Alexandria, a beautifully restored woolshed offering unparalleled flexibility, accessibility and breathtaking presence. This landmark building is one of Sydney’s best hi-tech offices and makes for the perfect HQ for a business looking to set up in Sydney’s bustling south. The Woolstores have been designed not only to impress, but also to retain their authenticity and heritage. You’re in good company, too. Taylors Wines, Swarovski, Living Edge, Thyssenkrupp and Logitech all call this dynamic hub home.
This architecturally inspired office includes a full designer fit-out focused on providing quality and creativity. Whilst being an office at heart, the fit-out also provides clever flexibility to include space for a high-end showroom, if required.
The key features of the property are:
- 700–1,488sq m* areas available
- Architecturally designed fit-out creating the ultimate working environment
- Fit-out includes meeting rooms, hush rooms, 108 work stations, break out area and state of the art server room
- 8-metre* high lobby with recycled floorboards and original exposed timber trusses
- Walking distance to Green Square train station, the Grounds of Alexandria and Cooh café
- 40 car parking spaces
- 300amp power supply
- 5 star NABERS rating
Please contact the exclusive Savills South Sydney agents for more information or to organise an inspection.
NABERS Rating: 5.5
|Shed 72, Suite 1A||511.00sq m||POA||Sub Lease||Leased||Yes||Leased|
|Shed 72, Suite 1B||947.00sq m||POA||Sub Lease||Immediately||Yes||Available|