Two street frontages, one outstanding industrial opportunity
Savills South Sydney is proud to bring 36 Chegwyn Street, Botany to the market for sale with an asking price of $5,990,000.
36 Chegwyn Street, also known as 21 Underwood Avenue, is a one-of-a-kind offering which lends itself to traditional industrial owner occupiers, or creative style users and investors who are looking to refurbish and contribute to Botany’s commercial transformation, or land bankers.
Key property highlights include:
- Building area - 2,461sq m*
- Site area - 1,646sq m*
- High clearance warehouse - 10.6m*
- Dual street frontage
- Access via 5 roller doors
- Flexible zoning - B7 Business Park
- Well positioned to benefit from easy access to all main arterials including Foreshore Road, Wentworth Avenue, the M1 and M5 Motorways plus the new WestConnex
- Centrally located within Sydney - 15 mins* to the CBD and 5 mins* to Kingsford Smith Airport and Port Botany
- Spoilt with amenity - less than 5 mins* walk to One Drop Brewery, ME Coffee, Chemist Warehouse, Anytime Fitness, Franita's Pizza Pasta and the Waterworks Hotel
- Opportunity to add value while retaining the Botany style characteristics
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact the exclusive Savills sales agents
|n a||Private Treaty||$5,990,000||2461.00sq m||Sold|