Dual street accessible versatile warehouse
Savills South Sydney is pleased to bring 36 Chegwyn Street, Botany to the market for lease. This dual street accessible building has undergone a full refurbishment and is ready to occupy.
36 Chegwyn Street, Botany is a clean shell centrally located within Sydney. The property will suit a wide range of users and provides flexible floor areas and short or long lease terms on offer.
Key property highlights include:
- Building area: 400-2,461sq m*
- Ground floor warehouse: 1,646sq m
- First floor offices/showroom/storage: 851sq m*
- Flexible floor area - Building can be split to suit your size requirements
- High clearance warehouse - 10.6m*
- Dual street frontage and access
- Access via 5 roller doors
- Flexible lease terms available
- Centrally located within Sydney - 15 mins* to the CBD and 5 mins* to Sydney Airport and Port Botany
- Well positioned to benefit from easy access to all main arterials including Foreshore Road, Wentworth Avenue, the M1 and M5 Motorways plus the new WestConnex.
- Spoilt with amenity - less than 5 mins* walk to One Drop Brewery, ME Coffee, Chemist Warehouse, Anytime Fitness, Franita's Pizza Pasta and the Waterworks Hotel
- Flexible zoning - B7 Business Park
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact the exclusive Savills leasing agents
|36 Chegwyn Street||2,461.00sq m||$150.00 /sq m||Direct Lease||Immediately||Available|