Sun-filled Alexandria office and warehouse unit
Impressive three-level commercial building with an abundance of natural light from floor to ceiling windows. Featuring ground floor warehouse plus two additional levels of offices with air conditioning and full sized kitchen. On-premise car parking and close to public transport. Extremely low outgoings at just $18.22/sq m.
Unit 46, 34-36 Ralph Street, Alexandria is located within the modern and well-positioned Platinum Business Park, just behind Botany Road’s retail strip. The property is to be sold as a going concern with final expiry of the current lease covenant on 30 June 2022.
The property is well suited to owner occupiers and investors alike. Owner occupiers have the opportunity to secure a future base for their operations in tighltly held Alexandria. The opportunity is equally attractive to investors set to receive a passive income with strong add-value potential.
Key property features include:
- Total building area: 264sq m*
- First floor office: 144sq m*
- Second floor office: 50sq m*
- Ground floor warehouse: 70sq m*
- Two (2) allocated car parking spaces on title
- Three phase power
- Electronic tilt panel door to access warehouse
- Internal bathroom amenities in both office and warehouse
- Modern dual level office with ducted air conditioning
- An abundance of natural light from the floor to ceiling windows
- B6 Enterprise Corridor flexible zoning allowing for many industrial and commercial uses
The property is perfectly located to take advantage of Alexandria's abundance of amenity, efficient public transport lines and arterial roads linking to the wider City. The property is situated:
- 17 min* walk to Mascot train station and The Grounds of Alexandria
- 2km* to Eastern Distributor and 1.5km* to M8 (WestConnex) Motorway
- 2km* to Sydney Airport
- 5.5km* to Sydney CBD
- 7.5km* to Port Botany
For further information or to inspect please contact the exclusive Savills sales agent.
|n a||Private Treaty||264.00sq m||Available|