High clearance warehouse with dual 40ft container access
Savills South Sydney is proud to bring Unit 4, 20-28 Ricketty Street, Mascot to the market for sale via Expressions of Interest closing on Thursday 2 March 2023 at 4pm.
Unit 4 is available to purchase with vacant possession, appealing strongly to owner occupiers looking to accommodate business operations with an abundance of amenity at their doorstep. The property holds an active DA for Food Production, and the estate supports Automotive Repair.
The opportunity is equally attractive to investors looking to take advantage of the record low industrial vacancy rate, while acquiring a unit that ticks all the core industrial occupier boxes.
Situated within an estate of only 11 units, the property has one of the highest unit entitlements above its size in the market, solidifying it as an excellent long-term investment opportunity.
Key features include:
- Total building area of 383sq m* on title comprising:
- 291sq m* high clearance (7-8m*) clear span warehousing with container height roller doors at the front and rear of the building providing drive through access
- 92sq m* modern, air-conditioned office with an abundance of natural light
- Ambulant ground floor bathroom amenities including shower
- Kitchenette facilities
- Active DA for Food Production
- 3-Phase power and security alarm system
- B7 Business Park zoning, suitable for a wide range of industrial and commercial users
- 5 allocated car parking spaces plus 20 on-site visitor spaces
- Superb truck and 40ft container access to the estate from both Ricketty and Ossary Streets
- 300m* to Mascot Central Retail Precinct
- 450m* to the WestConnex (M8) Motorway
- 750m* to Mascot train station
- 2km* to Sydney Airport
- 6km* to Sydney’s CBD
For more information or to organise an inspection please contact the exclusive Savills agent listed.
NABERS Rating: Exempt
|n a||Expression of Interest||EOI closing closing on Thursday 2 March 2023 at 4pm||383.00sq m||Available|