New Industrial Facility - For Lease
On behalf of Perth Airport, Savills is pleased to present to the market for lease a substantial new build, high grade industrial facility, comprising office, workshop / warehouse, awnings and hardstand.
The facility has been designed and can be adapted to suit a wide range of occupiers, including engineering, fabrication, storage and logistics operators.
32 Hitchcock Place will comprise the following areas:
Office - 400sq m*
Workshop / Warehouse - 4,368sq m*
Awnings - 1,368sq m*
Site Area - 13,985sq m* (1.3985 hectares*).
Key property features
• Dual 24 metre* bay width
• Two 20 tonne gantry crane
• Floor loading capacity of 12 kPa (live load)
• Wash down bay
• Heavy duty asphalt hardstand and driveways
• Dual cross-overs (10 metre* minimum)
• Dual street frontages, providing high visibility and signage
• Unrivalled accessibility with fast linkages to the Leach, Roe and Tonkin Highways
• Completion of the property is expected in August 2020
• Construction commenced
Completion of the property is expected by mid-2020, providing occupiers with a rare opportunity to negotiate business specific modifications and fit-out to suit the long term needs of the incoming business.
For further information on this exceptional opportunity, please contact the exclusive leasing agents.
*All areas and dimensions are approximate.
|Land||6,136.00sq m||$104.30 /sq m||Direct Lease||Immediately||Available|