Rural Sanctuary - Only minutes to everything the Gold Coast has to offer
Expressions of Interest – Closing 4pm Monday 15th of April 2019
This sprawling 8.45-acre rural sanctuary is unlike anything else you will find on the Gold Coast. Nestled in Merrimac, amongst tranquil bushland surrounds, you'll feel far removed from the fast pace of everyday life with soothing natural wide-open expanses of greenery, this magnificent estate adjoins approximately 700-acres of lush council land which can never be built out. The home is ideal for a lucrative horse agistment, running livestock, hobby farm or has great potential for re- development (subject to council approval).
A meticulously maintained 2-storey residence also awaits on this parcel of land, boasting light-filled interiors, a vast country style kitchen and multiple living areas. The bedrooms are infused with natural light and framed by pastoral vistas, while an enticing deck will tempt you outdoors, if only to simply soak up the amazing serenity on offer, this also overlooks your choice of two inground pools (one lap style pool, which is 20m long) and acts as an idyllic alfresco area to entertain family and friends.
- 8.45-acre estate; 2-storey residence, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Two swimming pools; 1 x 20m pool and 1 x freeform pool on your paved terrace
- Spacious kitchen with granite benches and stainless-steel appliances
- Charming living room with custom cabinetry plus soaring atrium over the dining room
- Downstairs master bedroom offers a large walk-in-robe and ensuite plus access to timber deck
- Supersized rumpus room with bar, flows out to the deck and pool alfresco area;
- Upstairs family bathroom with separate powder room and large laundry downstairs
- 5kw solar panels, 4 x stables, 5 x tack rooms, 2 x 3 car sheds plus carport
- Picturesque 3.42-hectare (8.45 acres) Gold Coast property situated within the strong urban growth area of Merrimac and presents exceptional scope for residential redevelopment (Subject to Council Approval)
- Currently situated close to existing housing estates and retirement living
- Suits a variety of housing projects including townhouses, all development and building (Subject to Council Approval)
- Desirable lifestyle destination, central to Surfers Paradise and all that the Gold Coast has to offer
- Semi-rural environment, near elite schools and major shopping centres and a short drive to Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise
- Backs onto approx. 700 acres of council land which can never be built out and proposed ‘Green Heart' botanical gardens project
- Close to the M1 motorway, connecting you North to Brisbane and South a short 30-minute drive to Gold Coast Airport
Situated in a suburb renowned for its country feel yet convenient location, it's only moments from elite schools including St Michael's College, All Saints and Somerset College, and a short drive from Pacific Fair and Robina Town Centre. You'll also relish being a mere 10 minutes from the vibrant hub of Broadbeach and beaches, cafes, restaurants and the Star Casino.
Rarely will properties like this be released to the market, which offers so many rewarding opportunities. Whether you explore its development potential, run livestock or a successful horse agistment or simply live the rural life you've longed for, take advantage of this unique prospect and arrange your inspection today.