Architecturally designed, large stylish Equestrian or Country Estate
This is award winning residence has been built to the highest standards and delivers; world class views, space, quality, flexibility and value.
Surrounded by approximately ten acres of parkland, pastures and a further nine acres of natural bushland, this property is ideally suited for equestrian pursuits, a country retreat, or a hospitality business. Perched on a dominant hill, this extensive home offers magnificent valley views, privacy and exclusivity.
Perched behind the main residence the two bedroom guest/caretakers cottage and two large maintenance sheds offer versatile living and storage options. The property is very well maintained and designed to be effortlessly managed.
This very imposing property does not overpromise and demands the attention of serious purchasers.
- Extraordinary views
- Six oversized bedrooms, five bathrooms, all with views and balcony space
- Extensive pool deck accommodates up to 100 guests
- Two bedroom guest/managers cottage adjacent to main house
- Commercial grade kitchen, bar, pantry and entertainment space
- Built in refrigeration and wine storage
- Generous office space
- Large purpose built dressing room
- Oversized scale formal and informal living areas, porcelain tiling
- Twenty acres featuring natural bushland, landscaped grounds and paddocks
- Two large maintenance sheds
- 100,000 litre water tanks
- Three car garage, extra parking, graded roads
- Access to bushland and walking tracks
- Large dam
- New horse stables and dressage ring
The current owner has bought elsewhere and will sell at auction, if not before.