Vendor is exceptionally motivated!
Located in thriving Robina this low set renovated brick home sits on a sizeable 840m2 land parcel. The GCCC zoning allows the land to be developed into a medical facility (STCA).
Vacancy rates in Robina and Varsity sit at some of the lowest in the country due to the infrastructure and amenity in the vicinity. Robina Town Centre is a shopping and business hub; there are hospitals, medical and office precincts, as well as reputable schools and higher education campus's, Bond University being the most renowned.
- A well presented home with multiple living areas providing a feeling of space
- The updated galley kitchen is the centre of the home offering lots of bench space for getting creative
- 900mm gas and electric oven for the modest chef
- 3 bedrooms are spacious and would make suitable treatment rooms
- Master bedroom is ensuited
- Main bathroom is complimented with a spa bath
- Large under cover patio area is perfect for entertaining all year round
- Fully fenced garden with work shed and vegetable garden
- Solar panels on the roof offset costs for occupiers and tenants alike.
There's so much to do within 5-10 minutes from the house:
- Surf beaches
- Miami Marketta
- The Star Casino
- Heavy rail station to Brisbane
- Multitude of golf courses
- Parks and so much more
Book an inspection to see the property's benefits. With a motivated seller there's a deal to be done here.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.