Benefiting from double height ceilings to the exceptional open plan living/kitchen/dining area leading to a private south facing terrace overlooking the beautifully landscaped gardens.
This impressive school conversion offers a wealth of history and character, and is quietly located overlooking the town and the Perthshire hills beyond.
The grand Victorian school house was built in 1876 and features 8 beautifully converted homes (2 penthouses and 6 duplexes), each carefully designed to retain and accentuate the classical design and feel of the original building, with 2 cottages situated within the school grounds: the school's original Art and Music class rooms, all featuring sumptuous contemporary fittings throughout.
The sheer scale, level of design and quality of interiors, seen in these new homes is rarely seen in developments within Scotland, and ranks very high in international standards of design and craftsmanship.
Within the development you will find beautifully landscaped communal grounds, along with many homes benefitting from their own private landscaped gardens and decked terraces and cottages have their own private garden.
A key feature of the landscape design is the central communal garden area, boasting ornamental shrubs and herbaceous planting, and a peaceful seating area with shrub planting. The gardens have been designed for all residents to enjoy in the future when the gardens reach their maturity. The homes feature minimalist design kitchens from German kitchen company, Bulthaup, called the b1 range, supplied and expertly installed by Cameron Interiors. Kitchens include high quality Siemens appliances. The homes feature underfloor heating, with oak flooring, walk-in showers and many bathrooms feature free-standing bath tubs. There are 2 dedicated parking spaces for each property.