Quiet Paradise in Cul de sac Location
Potential packed family home perfectly situated in a private leafy Cul de sac location, oozing with charm and street appeal. Featuring internal access from the double lock up garage, this well maintained 1985 brick and tile home has Slate tiles in entry foyer and kitchen, and a rumpus room which also includes a fireplace.
The home also features formal lounge and formal dining rooms, as well as 4 generous bedrooms, a full family bathroom with spa bath a second powder room, and the Master bedroom also has its own en suite..
The ducted reverse cycle air condition, keeps the home cool all summer and cozy in winter, and with a multitude of covered and open air casual tiled patios, paved courtyards, alfresco timber decks and pool side dining areas, this home is an entertainers dream!.
Finally you have a stunning, salt water, solar heated sparkling in-ground swimming pool, with a Polaris auto cleaner, all set in a tropical peaceful private rear yard.
• Four generous bedrooms + study nook
• Master featuring an en suite
• Two bathrooms (1 with spa) plus a powder room
• Open plan kitchen, family dining and rumpus with fireplace
• Granite kitchen with S/S appliances
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
• Two car lock up garage with internal access
*Currency rates are updated daily at approximately 01:00 GMT | Property Reference Number: AUS0000022930
785A Pacific Hwy
+61 (0) 294 982 388