Outstanding Architecturally Designed Residence – Can be sold fully furnished
A masterpiece of residential perfection designed by Bayden Goddard Design Architects indulging every personal extravagance, luxury, absolute comfort and aesthetic excellence. Positioned in the affluent, gated enclave of Sovereign Islands, this impeccable, waterfront, residence presents at an international level.
Capturing endless and stunning views across the water to the hinterland and mountains, it is just a short stroll to the waterside village of Paradise Point with an array of restaurants, cafes and retail amenities, and within an hour's drive of Brisbane and Coolangatta International Airports.
This residence is timelessly elegant yet thoroughly contemporary. Designed for those who love to entertain, its generous living spaces offer seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining to the terrace with full outdoor kitchen with Teppanyaki commercial grill, BBQ, fire pit, heated swimming pool, 15m pontoon and tropical gardens.
A sophisticated kitchen with top of the range, European appliances - 4 ovens including a Bertazzoni oven and a Miele Master Cool System refrigerator plus a dedicated Butler's Pantry is a revelation for those who love to cook and entertain. Showcasing a glass display, 1250 bottle, temperature controlled wine cellar with security access.
Generous, family living includes a luxurious lounge, media room and a separate retreat on the upper level ideal for parents or as a family rumpus with private entrance, balcony plus a dedicated, executive office.
The master suites takes luxury to new heights encompassing a bespoke dressing room, balcony with elevated, water views and a stunning ensuite. Enjoy a further, four, king size bedrooms including a ground floor guest suite.
Luxury features include:
- Land size: 1007sqm
- Approx 750sqm internal living
- Broadwater frontage 22.5m
- 15m pontoon with 3 phase power
- Electric gate with security camera
- Back to base security with remote access
- Interior design by Romaine Alwill Interiors
- 3m grand double entrance to the foyer with water feature
- Combination parquetry floors/timber flooring/Dolomite tiles
- Glass and timber staircase with stainless steel hand rails
- Master suite with rooftop, drop down television
- Ensuite with steam shower and spa bath
- CBUS music system throughout with stealth music speakers
- Nickel and leather door handles, electric blinds
- 4 car garage with storage and air conditioning
- 60LG solar panels 15.3KW
- 2 x Zip taps with soda water
*Currency rates are updated daily at approximately 01:00 GMT | Property Reference Number: AUS0000026546
Level 2, 64 Marine Parade
Level 2, 64 Marine Parade
+61 (0) 755 602 800