2 bedroom flat situated in the village centre.
No.2 Colliers Cottage is a 1st floor flat situated in the centre of the village of Fettercairn. The flat is accessed by a stairwell to the front of the property.
The property comprises;
Livingroom with wood burning stove
Bathroom with bath and shower overhead.
On street parking
Landlord Registration No.: 46729/110/26530
Scottish Letting Agent Registration: LARN1902057
CONDITIONS OF LET
1. The tenancy shall be a Private Rented Tenancy (PRT).
2. The rent shall be payable monthly in advance by bank standing order.
3. A deposit of one month's rent will be payable in advance.
4. The tenant shall be responsible for the payment of the Council Tax or other rates levied by the Local Authorities.
5. The property is to be occupied as a private dwelling and is not to be sub-let.
6. The garden will be maintained by the tenant.
7. The tenant will be responsible for costs of all services.
8. The landlord will insure the property against all fire but such insurance will not cover any contents or effects which the tenant may place in the subjects, the insurance of which will be the tenant's responsibility.
9. The tenant will be required to maintain the internal decoration to the same standard as at entry.
10. A photographic record of condition will be taken prior to entry.
11. No pets shall be kept by the tenant without prior written permission of the landlord.
Mains electricity and water.
Strictly by appointment through Savills - 01224 971 111