Traditional Farmhouse set within rural Aberdeenshire
The accommodation comprises;
Kitchen with oil fired raeburn
Dining room with wood burning stove
Ground Floor WC
4 double bedrooms
Double glazing throughout.
Good sized enclosed garden.
Landlord Registration No:
Scottish Letting Agent Registration: LARN1902057
CONDITIONS OF LET
1.The tenancy shall be a Private Residential Tenancy (PRT).
2. The rent shall be payable monthly in advance by bank standing order.
3. A deposit of one month's rent will be payable in advance.
4. The tenant shall be responsible for the payment of the Council Tax or other rates levied by the Local Authorities.
5. The property is to be occupied as a private dwelling and is not to be sub-let.
6. The garden will be maintained by the tenant.
7. The tenant will be responsible for the costs of all services.
8. The landlord will insure the property against fire but such insurance will not cover any contents or effects which the tenant may place in the subjects, the insurance of which will be the tenants responsibility.
9. The tenant will be required to maintain the internal decoration to the same standard as at entry.
10. A photographic record of condition will be taken prior to entry.
11. No pets shall be kept by the tenant without prior written permission of the Landlord.
Oil fired central heating
Private drainage to septic tank
Local Authority - Aberdeenshire Council
Council Tax Band F
Strictly by appointment please contact: 07976 838732 to arrange.