Comfort and Convenience in the Heart of St Ives within St Ives North Catchment Area
Located at the rear of the block within the modern ‘Rosedale’ complex, this beautifully presented spacious 2 bedroom apartment on the first floor is the perfect entertainer offering the ideal blend of comfort and convenience.
Positioned within the highly sought-after St Ives North Public School catchment and at the doorstep of vibrant cafes and restaurants, this superb apartment offers a wonderful lifestyle and within a 2 minute walk to St Ives Village shopping.
Stunning light-filled contemporary design, quality inclusions and an elevated leafy outlook, it’s only a short stroll to parks and city transport.
- Open plan living extending to al fresco covered balcony and private screens
- 2 generous bedrooms with mirrored robes, master with modern ensuite
- Spacious quality fixtures and premium appliances with gas cooking
- Concealed internal laundry, air conditioning, storage
- Level walk to shops, parks, cafés and public transport
- Manicured courtyard gardens, barbeque area with lush park like lawns
- St Ives North Primary Catchment
- Secure parking, lift and intercom entry, pet friendly
- Plenty of visitor parking
Strata Levies: $1240 per quarter
Water Rates: $147 per quarter
Council Rates: $335 per quarter