A popular development of 50 one and two bedroom apartments within the Jewellery Quarter. Build complete and ready to move into.
Contact Savills today and arrange your viewing of the beautiful new apartments at Photographic Works, the exciting new development of 50 apartments brought to you by renowned developer, Hatchbury.
This spacious and contemporary collection of homes blends history with style to offer a cutting-edge lifestyle in the heart of Birmingham.
All four storeys of Photographic Works have been carefully curated to offer spacious, contemporary living with attention to detail at every turn. On the inside, the apartments meet high quality specification with lift access to all floors. While on the outside, sympathetic architecture with a photographic spin gives a nod to the site's history. Most notably, the loft style design that incorporates brick piers which fade as they rise towards the natural light, reminiscent of film strips.
Although situated in a city centre location, Photographic Works has excellent outdoor space in the form of a communal, landscaped garden with shared access for all eight overlooking apartments on the first floor, as well as private balconies or gardens for four select apartments. Additionally, there is on-site private gated parking (limited availability and at additional cost) and bicycle storage, EV charging points, along with a high-security door locking system to the apartments.
Located in the vibrant and historic Jewellery Quarter, here you'll have access to an eclectic mix of independent boutiques, retail outlets and eateries while also being within walking distance of the city centre, Central Business District and Snow Hill and New Street railway stations.
- Greenwich Super Grey Matt Grey kitchen units with slimline handles
- 20mm Miami White Quartz worktop
- Ceramic tiled splashback in sage green
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- BOSCH integrated oven, hob and washer/dryer
- White Roca sanitaryware
- Bristan chrome shower
- Ceramic green tiles to wet areas
- Heated towel rail
- Mirrored cabinet
- Tarkett grey vinyl floor tiles
Electrical & plumbing:
- LED lighting to bathroom/ensuite
- LED track lighting to kitchen with fixed LED to underside of wall units
- Pendant lighting to living area, hallway and bedroom(s)
- White switches and sockets including USB charging ports
- TV/media points to living area and all bedrooms
- Broadband and BT Openreach points fitted to lounge and main bedroom
- Mechanical ventilation with heat recovery system
- Electric heating system
- Engineered hardwood timber flooring to kitchen/living area
- Carpets to bedrooms
- White external and internal doors with brushed stainless steel ironmongery
- 3rd floor apartments with internal glazed screen and fully glazed facade
- Open-plan units with large windows
- Fitted wardrobes to the main bedroom
Access & security:
- Lift access to all floors
- Entrance lobby with seating area
- 2-point access to all apartments
- High security door locking system with key fob and keypad access
- Two-way video intercom system
- Remote access for vehicles to gated car park
- External CCTV coverage
- Landscaped terrace/courtyards to select apartments
- Gated parking spaces available*
- Electric vehicle charging points*
- Secure bicycle storage
- Post boxes and parcel delivery room
This exciting new development perfectly balances the history of the Jewellery Quarter with contemporary design, perfectly suited to modern life in one of the most popular areas of the city.Isaac BurnerProperty agent