Offices for rent|Half floor|Grade A|Prime location|Sharjah
Savills Sharjah is pleased to offer a brand new corporate office spaces and built-to-suit medical facilities for rent. It offers a great opportunity for all medical institutionsand various corporate industries.
- Brand new with premium finishing
- Option to integrate multiple units
- MOHAP Approved facility
- Located in Sahara Healthcare City, Al Nahda, Sharjah
- Offers high marketing and branding visibility
- Direct access/connectivity to Sahara Centre
- Sharjah - Dubai border
- Leasable Area: 28,557 sqft(Half-floor)
- Has 4 Passenger and 1 service elevators
- Chiller AC
- Ample visitors parking slots
- Suitable for Specialized Medical facilities, Medical Centers, Corporate headquarters, etc.
Sahara Healthcare City is located on the border between Sharjah and Dubai and one-stop solution to community healthcare needs and benefits from a strategic location within clear visibility from the Dubai-Sharjah road. The proposed development will be surrounded by well-serviced, high-density communities that include a number of residential, commercial, healthcare and educational facilities.
Savills Sharjah have been appointed to advise on the leasing of Sahara Healthcare City. Viewing of the property is by appointment and must be arranged via Savills Sharjah.
For additional information and viewing arrangements, please call us at +971 56 215 3590 or email us at email@example.com
Company name: SAVILLS Middle East
Address: 2701-C Al Marzouqi Towers, King Faisal Street, Sharjah, UAE P.O.Box 3615
Founded in 1855,SAVILLSis a global real estate firm with more than 35,000 staff and 600 offices worldwide. In the Middle East, we have been the regional leader and real estate advisor of choice for over 42 years. The team provides an array of specialist services including strategic consultancy, valuations, residential sales and leasing, commercial sales and leasing, property and facilities management, international tenant representation, international residential and market research.