Elegant and beautifully presented 18th Century country house.
Hunters Farm is set in a wonderful, slightly elevated rural position with impressive south-westerly views across its own gardens and grounds. The principal portion of the house has Georgian origins, with the oldest part dating from 1750, and over the years has been the subject of sympathetic additions and improvements. It presents graceful cream rendered elevations with white-framed casement windows and offers 4,117 square feet of elegantly proportioned and beautifully presented accommodation arranged over two floors, plus a cellar.
The house is complemented by a two-bedroom Dairy Cottage offering excellent guest or staff accommodation, together with a swimming pool and gymnasium, a manege and good range of stabling, and a number of other outbuildings. The property is accessed by a long driveway and is surrounded by formal gardens, grounds and partially wooded pasture extending to over 50 acres.
A further 188 acres of forest lying adjacent to the house to the west is available by separate negotiation.
View payable Stamp Duty for this property