This elegant mid 18th century manor house is discretely located and slightly hidden at the end of its long majestic driveway.
Dominating the hillside, the property has far-reaching views across the unspoilt Béarnaise countryside. The estate includes the manor house with an adjoining former coach house (the oldest part of the estate, dating back to 1640), the pool house with a covered summer dining terrace, a 5x10m saltwater swimming pool and the stable block with 3 boxes and 4 hectares of land.
Accommodation is provided over two floors with the ground floor offering a large entrance hallway with a magnificent wide oak staircase, a fully equipped dining kitchen leading into the conservatory and the dining room (with 250 year old terracotta flooring) and a large drawing room (78m2) with French doors leading onto the rear terrace with open views. The former coach house, adjoining the manor house to the left, provides a large suite (78m2) to include the master bedroom, a large dressing room, an en-suite shower room and an office.
The first floor offers four additional bedrooms (two of which have en suite shower rooms) and a large family bathroom. In addition, there is a large attic space above the former coach house, offering the possibility to create additional accommodation subject to planning. The third floor offers a further 185m2 of attic space with ample head height.