Plot of about 0.3 acre with outline planning permission for four detached houses.
Outline planning permission has been granted for the construction of four dwellings in the sought after village to the south west of Caistor and to the north of Market Rasen. Four detached two storey three bedroom houses which would back onto open fields.
Please see the following standard restrictive covenants:
1. Restrictive covenants prohibiting use of the plot:
- as or for a place of amusement hotel tavern inn or public house
- as a place to sell liquor
- in a way that shall be or become a nuisance annoyance or disturbance to the Transferor or its tenants or to the incumbent for the time being of the benefice or his/her successors or which may tend to depreciate or lessen the value of the adjoining and neighbouring land belonging to the Transferor.
2. A restrictive covenant prohibiting the land from being used other than as four single private residential dwellings.
The buyer is to erect on commencement of works and forever thereafter maintain in good repair and condition (and where appropriate renew and replace the same) a good and sufficient post and three rail fence and ancillary hedge on each boundary marked with an inward facing T on attached plan
The land is subject to a Farm Business Tenancy agreement which terminates in October 2019. Early entry may be possible subject to agreement with the Tenant.