Four bedroom detached house with stunning views, within walking distance to town centre
A well presented detached 4 bedroom family home situated in the favored Sheepdowns, offering wonderful rural views across the Shimmings Valley. The property offers balanced accommodation within a few minutes walk of Petworth town's shops and amenities. The property benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing and a conservatory taking advantage of the view.
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room/dining room open plan into kitchen area
- Conservatory with wonderful views across the Shimmings Valley
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 with built in cupboard
- Bedroom 3 with build in wardrobe
- Bedroom 4/Study
- Bathroom with shower over bath
To the front there is a raised lawn with mature trees and shrubs. To the rear garden there is a raised terrace from the conservatory with steps down to the lawn area and decking. All bounded by fencing and hedging.
Garage with electronically operated door, power and light. Parking for 2 cars on the driveway.
Chichester District Council
Council Tax Band F
Strictly by appointment with Savills
t: 01798 343 155