**Now available to view by prior appointment only** A beautiful development of just 3 three and four bedroom luxury dormer style bungalows finished to the highest standard.
Beech Mews is an exclusive new development, constructed by Bickford Building Services and brought to you by renowned local developer IPE Calm Homes, offering two 3-bedroom detached dormer bungalow homes providing c.1,444 sq. ft. and one 4-bedroom detached dormer bungalow home providing c.1,921 sq. ft. all set back from the popular Dovehouse lane.
Benefitting from light-filled open-plan kitchen/living areas, spacious bedrooms and stylish bathrooms and ensuites, this boutique development has been designed and will be finished to the highest specification to include: LVT flooring across the ground floors; fitted kitchens with a range of integrated appliances and bathrooms complete with high-quality sanitaryware.
Outside, each home benefits from spacious landscaped gardens and driveways/garaging offering ample parking (subject to plot).
Occupying a prominent position on the prestigious Dovehouse Lane, you'll be ideally placed to enjoy the best that Solihull has to offer with Dovehouse Parade situated within walking distance which offers a convenience store, grocers, bakery, pharmacy and variety of other retail and food and beverage options.
Solihull town centre and railway station are located just 1.8 miles away and with amenities including Touchwood, Mell Square shopping centre, John Lewis, Waitrose and a variety of fantastic bars and restaurants on offer, it's easy to see why Solihull is consistently voted one of the best places to live in the UK.
Perfectly positioned for families, Solihull boasts some of the finest primary, secondary and further education schools in the region including Solihull School, Arden Academy and Tudor Grange Academy to name just a few.
Solihull railway station offers direct links to Birmingham city centre from just 15 minutes and London Marylebone from 1 hour 36 minutes in addition to local commuter services. You'll also benefit from easy access to the M42, A41 and A34 networks providing connectivity to Stratford-upon-Avon, the Cotswolds and Warwickshire countryside in addition to the rest of the UK within a matter of hours, solidifying Solihull's status as a truly connected, countryside town.
- Leicht German manufactured, Shaker style kitchen units and island/breakfast bar
- Quartz worktops
- Quartz upstand
- Siemens integrated appliances including: oven, hob, extractor, microwave, dishwasher
- Bi-fold doors leading to the rear gardens
- LVT with underfloor heating
- Chrome sockets
- LED Downlighters throughout
- Ceramic floor tiles
- Feature wall tiles to bath and shows
- Contemporary chrome fittings by Hansgrohe
- Freestanding bathtubs
- Walk-in showers
- Heated towel rails
Finished and features:
- Underfloor heating to the ground floors Heatmiser smart hub
- Radiators to the upper floors
- LVT flooring to kitchen/living areas
- Carpets to hallways, stairs and bedrooms
- Bespoke fitted wardrobes
- Oak laminate internal doors
- Chrome sockets
- LED downlights throughout
- High speed internet capability
- Virgin Media & Sky connection points
- Advantage 10 year build warranty
- Landscaped rear gardens with patio and turf
- Block paved driveways
- EV car charging points
- Integrated single garage to Plot Three
Beech Mews offers three well-proportioned, detached dormer bungalows on one of the most popular streets in the borough. We are delighted to be able to take off-plan reservations so that each buyer can tailor their preferred home to their exact specifications.Isaac Burner