The Vineyards is a unique collection of beautifully designed contemporary barnhouses situated in the stunning Hamlet that is Birds Green.
The Vineyards is a unique collection of beautifully designed contemporary barnhouses. These elegant, voluminous spaces are modular and designed to articulate their timber frame.
Set within the quaint hamlet that is Birds Green, these magnificent homes are surrounded by the green spaces and farmland that occupy much of the local area. The peace and tranquillity outside your front door continues as you travel through surrounding villages which contain some of Essex most stunning countryside.
Birds Green sits central to a number of important travel points including Stansted Airport (13 miles) and the M11 which provides access to the City of London (24 miles) via the A414 (4 miles).
Brentwood (12.5 miles) and the City of Chelmsford (9.5 miles) provide the nearest railway stations both hosting services to London and the Suffolk coast.
The properties are currently under construction and are due to be complete early 2020.
Kitchens by Bulthaup
- Contemporary fitted units with central island
- Integrated appliances comprising fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven & hob
- Quality modern sanitary ware and fittings
- Ceramic tiled walls
- Sliding pocket doors
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom and bedroom two
- Poured resin flooring to kitchen/living space
- Timber flooring to entrance hall, shower room, utility, guest bed/study & landing
- Quality fitted carpet to bedrooms
- Tiled flooring to bathrooms and en-suites
- Air source heating system
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- Wall mounted radiators to first floor
- Recessed lighting system throughout
- Additional pendant lighting over kitchen island and double height space
- Timber internal doors with quality ironmongery
- First floor ceilings to be brushed timber faced and stained white
- Screwless switches and sockets.
- Timber open tread staircase
- Double glazed windows
- Paved patio area
- Large seeded garden
- Post and rail fence to surrounding plot boundary