Cliff House is a beautiful conversion of 24 luxurious one & two bedroom apartments offering views of both the sea and the newly restored Edwardian seafront gardens.
Cliff House was originally constructed as a hotel in the early 1900's and aptly named as the 100 room Cliff Hotel, more latterly it has been utilised as offices.
Having undergone a stunning landmark conversion situated in a conservation area by Dragonwood Homes, the imposing cliff top building now offers twenty four luxurious apartments, sixteen of which are now sold and occupied.
An emphasis on retaining and restoring the buildings many original and architectural features has resulted in beautiful one and two bedroom apartments occupying a fantastic position on Felixstowe's seafront.
Cliff House is set over seven floors, all served by a lift facility. The two bedroom apartments all benefit from sizeable balconies or a courtyard, with the penthouse boasting a roof garden.
- Quartz stone or Oak Hardwood worktops
- Stainless steel bowl and drainer with chromium taps
- Electric Stainless steel double oven contained with a tower unit
- Bosch Washing machine and dishwasher to be provided and associates plumbing. Some units have separate cupboards for washing machines/ dryers
- Fridge/ freezer space to be provided in all units. The kitchen units will house integrated fridge/ freezer in a tower unit.
- LV downlights to all kitchens together with fluorescent strip under lights concealed behind proprietary pelmet.
- Stone or white porcelain worktops
- Full height glazed ceramic or porcelain tiling
- Waterfall taps and bath fillers
- White Roca Nexo suite
- Engineered oak wood flooring to living areas and hallway
- White Upvc wooden effect sash windows
- Electric heating units that feed traditional water filled radiators
- Pressurised hot water cylinder with boost
*Please note this specification is to be used as a guide and may differ per apartment.