A unique opportunity to develop, refurbish and reconfigure a striking grade II listed property and adjacent building set in extensive gardens and grounds.
- The Mews is an attractive Grade II listed property that is currently configured to comprise a pair of attractive cottages.
- The property could be easily be reconfigured in to one large, detached property; however there could be opportunities to divide the property further and convert the additional building into a number of smaller residential units (subject to planning permission and listed building consent).
- The Mews offers nearly 4000 square feet of accommodation, the larger half of the property comprises of a reception hall, drawing room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and cloakroom on the ground floor. Stairs rising from the reception hall lead to a landing, master bedroom with open-plan en suite bathroom, two further bedrooms and a shower room.
- The other cottage has a hall, kitchen, living room, dining room and shower room on the ground floor and two bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor as well as a private garden.
- Adjacent to The Mews is the schools' former art block which offers a large, open-plan ground floor area with high ceilings and a mezzanine style first floor again with a small area of garden to the rear. This building measures over 1,500 square feet.
- The property has a private access from Marl Lane and there is a secured, large and gated parking area to the front of both buildings.
- The property benefits from extensive gardens with a broadly southerly and westerly aspect, the majority of which are bordered by attractive high brick walls. Furthermore, there are some useful outbuildings.
View payable Stamp Duty for this property
An amazing and varied development opportunity in a unique positionPatrick Brady