Brockton Hall Barns (lot 3 ) An outstanding development opportunity for six barns. (0.20 acres)
BROCKTON HALL BARNS (1.28 ACRES)
Brockton Hall Barns is an outstanding development opportunity for six barns. Full planning consent has been granted for change of use for residential development into 6 units. Please see the development plan.
1. End Terrace conversion; approximately 2,149 Sq Ft
2. Terrace conversion; approximately 2,447 Sq Ft
3. End Terrace conversion; approximately 2,234 Sq Ft
4. Detached conversion; approximately 2,128 Sq Ft
5. Semi conversion; approximately 3,617 Sq Ft
6. New Detached; approximately 2,287 Sq Ft
This development opportunity approximately two miles from the small Staffordshire town of Eccleshall which has an array of shops, eateries and public houses, along with a monthly farmers market. The village and surrounding area is very well served by schools, sports facilities and other amenities and the larger towns of Stone, Stafford and Stoke-on-Trent are less than 10 miles away. The property lies approximately 7.5 miles from junction 14 of the M6 and Stafford station provides a rapid mainline connection to London and Manchester. Trains to London take about 1 hour 17 minutes and about an hour to Manchester.
View payable Stamp Duty for this property
A rare opportunity to develop 6 executive barn conversions on the edge of the ever popular Eccleshall.Tony Morris-Eyton