Two historic buildings to let on the banks of the River Ribble
Both buildings are currently arranged as accomodation, although the landlord is happy to consider alternative uses or layouts subject to the necessary permissions being granted.
- 9 bedrooms of varying sizes, including one with private kitchen
- 5 bathrooms including 2 en suite
- Two reception rooms
- Modern kitchen with separate dining area
- Reception desk in place
- 8 en suite bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Modern kitchen with dining/breakfast area
As well as a patio area and covered area, the property has lawns which go down to the riverbank.
There is a good size gated car park with space for a number of cars.
The property is also offered with approximately 29.7 acres of land suitable for a variety of purposes.
The terms of the tenancy are negotiable based on the intended use of the new tenant
- Oil central heating throughout
- Mains water
- Electricity throughout
Viewing strictly by appointment only