NO AGENCY APPLICATION FEES* Large 2 Bedroom Apartment Available in Leeds City Centre. Huge open plan living space with a south facing balcony!
This is one of the largest two bedroom apartments in the development! Both bedrooms are large and furnished to a high standard. One even boasts floor to ceiling windows with views across the canal! They share a modern house bathroom, with a high quality finish. The huge open plan living space offers a comfortable yet spacious feeling and benefit from floor to ceiling windows leading to the south facing balcony giving the room a light and airy feeling. The open plan kitchen is fitted to the highest standard with intergrated SMEG aplliances including dishwasher and full fridge/freezer.
Waterside is uniquely positioned between the river and canal to offer magnificent views from almost every apartment in a variety of directions.
We have a range of apartments across two attached buildings which vary in layout, style, size, furnishings and price levels so do let us know your requirements and we will let you know the best options we have available.
Waterside Apartments offers an innovative approach to renting in Leeds. We offer high quality apartments in a great city centre location, as well as an unparalleled level of service to our residents with a dedicated management team based within the building. As the management team are responsible solely for Waterside Apartments they are able to offer a personal and responsive service ensuring we make your time here at Waterside Apartments as seamless as possible.
The landlord is actively encouraging residents to stay for longer tenancy terms, so please do enquire with us if you are looking for a secure longer let. There are no fees* to residents upon move in.
Secure, underground parking is available under a separate license, please let us know if this is required when you enquire.
Please note, photos are indicative of this style apartment however may differ slightly from actual apartment available.
Contact us now for more details and to arrange a viewing.
1. Subject to contract and satisfactory references, the apartment is to be let on an assured short hold tenancy with flexible terms but subject to a minimum term of 12 months.
2. The landlord positively encourages longer term tenancies in order to meet occupier demand and provide security of tenure
3. The tenant is responsible for the payment of utilities including council tax, electricity, water and telephone / broadband should you wish to have this in your property.
4. A returnable deposit equivalent to 6 weeks rent will be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. This amount is 2 months for students. The sum will be returned at the end of the term less any amount for dilapidations or breaches of the terms of the tenancy agreement. The deposit will be held in the TDS deposit scheme.
* Reference fees of £30 per applicant are payable where applicable.