Detached stone cottage with far reaching views.
- A delightful stone detached character property thought to date back from 1867 which has lapsed planning for a second floor extension to add a third bedroom and bathroom.
- Situated on the edge of the village it benefits from a south facing gardens and far reaching views over open countryside.
- The accommodation comprises two generous sized reception rooms with good ceiling height and garden views.
- The sitting room has an open fire place a spacious room ideal for slightly larger furniture. The snug is a smaller room with wood burning stove and dual aspect windows to the front and back of the property. From the sitting room is access to the utility room and WC with double doors out onto the garden.
- The kitchen/dinning room has double doors leading out onto the terrace and gardens which could be extended subject to planning. There is an oil fired Aga and fitted cupboards for storage.
- On the first floor are two very generous sized double bedrooms with good ceiling height and a bathroom.
- Outside the garden is enclosed with a stone wall and fencing offering a pretty cottage garden with a lawn area and paved terrace adjacent to the property benefitting from the far reaching views over rolling countryside. There is plenty of room for several cars to park off the road.
A home offering plenty of potential for someone to put their own stamp on!
View payable Stamp Duty for this property
A fantastic opportunity for those wanting to put their own stamp on it!Sophie Gannon