Stunning country home spanning 8154 sq ft (approximately) in a private coastal location. An exceptionally rare property which dates back to circa 1830.
Savills are delighted to offer for sale this incredibly unique Branksome Park residence spanning an impressive 8154 sq ft (approximately) of palatial accommodation, positioned within private, level grounds with beautifully cared for gardens. The property boasts elegance and grandeur from the moment you arrive through the sweeping driveway.
Reminiscent of a French Chateau, this beautifully presented home with castellated features is set on a large secluded sunny plot. There is direct access to Branksome Chine with a pathway leading to the beach located just 800 metres away. Accessed through decorative private electric gates the sweeping driveway leads to a detached garage which has guest accommodation above. The gardens are beautifully landscaped incorporating a rose garden and a large level lawn.
In recent years the property has been extensively remodelled and modernised throughout to create a truly unique family home set in the much sought after Branksome Park Conservation Area.
Internally the accommodation is flooded with natural light and flows effortlessly. The tall ceilings and the well proportioned rooms offer a tremendous feeling of space. Due to the clever layout the accommodation can be used in various different ways and is very versatile. Please refer to our floor plan for a full breakdown.
This property includes the following and must be viewed to be fully appreciated:
* Electric entrance gates
* Alarm system for house and garage
* Bright and spacious accommodation
* Luxury swimming pool complex complete with changing room facilities and shower
* Retractable swimming pool cover and speaker system
* Over 8,100sqft
* Luxuriously appointed bathrooms with marble surfaces and two Jacuzzi baths
* Spacious open kitchen/living/dining area.
* Stunning kitchen designed by Kitchen Elegance with integrated high end appliances and granite work tops
* Formal Sitting room with door leading to the garden room
* Separate utility room with wine fridge
* Wine store hidden in an air-conditioned tower with spiral staircase leading to the top floor tower reading room
* Double Garage with guest accommodation to the side and above
* Stunning landscaped gardens including a barbecue area, a living wall and water features
* A garden irrigation system
* Off road parking for several vehicles
* Private gate leading on to Branksome chine
View payable Stamp Duty for this property
This is my dream property, it is completely private yet so close to the high street (approximately 0.6 miles) and the beach (approximately 800metres). Plus the house looks like it is from a movie!Sean GibsonProperty agent