The Aster, the highly anticipated second phase of The Verdean, the fastest selling scheme of 2020. Get in touch with the Savills team to view our marketing suite.
Less than a minutes' walk to the Elizabeth line at Acton Main line station and just 9 minutes to Bond Street. With landscaped gardens designed in partnership with Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew and exclusive residents' amenities including 24hr concierge, screening room and gym powered by Peloton.
Prices from £375,000.
Welcome to The Verdean. Reimagining life in the capital, reconnecting you with the city and nature. Covering nearly six acres in Acton W3, green spaces are around every corner and now connected better than ever, with the Elizabeth line on your doorstep, allowing you to reach the heart of the city in no time.
Here everything connects.
One third of the entire scheme is landscaped
Expect unique interiors that go beyond the everyday, where distinctive details punctuate beautifully considered contemporary spaces.
- Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom homes
- 45 second walk to Crossrail station
- 6 minutes to central London
- 24hr Concierge
- Gym & spin room powered by Peloton
- Business lounge
- Screening room
- Podium and rooftop gardens designed in partnership with Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Over a third of The Verdean is landscaped: 213 trees planted, 2 podium gardens, 2 rooftop gardens, eco-walk and walkways
- 999 year lease
- Within a major regeneration area in West London
Register your interest with our team today.
A development by Mount Anvil & Catalyst Housing.
*CGIs are used for illustrative purposes only. Travel times are approximate and calculated via Google Maps & TfL.
The Verdean will provide an integral part of the west London community surrounded by leafy streets and unique character, Less than a minutes' walk to the Elizabeth line at Acton Main line station.James Paterson