Beautifully designed homes just 15 minutes from Dublin City Centre.
Following on from a hugely successful launch of Phase 2 there is now just 1 x 5 bed property available. Built by award winning developers Castlethorn and designed by well-known architects O'Mahony Pike, Grace Park Wood is a collection of superior 3, 4 & 5 bedroom terraced, semi-detached and detached A -rated homes that offer the very best of modern amenities.
Please see below details of the available property:
23 Grace Park View 5 Bedroom End of Terrace, 186 sq.m (2002 sq.ft) approx. Price: 760,000
Specific attention has been paid to the insulation of each home to ensure a comfortable living environment and reduced energy costs.
Each A rated home will be built to an exceptional standard and finish throughout with high spec kitchens, energy efficient heating and hot water systems and family friendly layouts.
- A rated, energy efficient homes
- High levels of insulation and air tightness
- Mechanical heat recovery ventilation system ensures managed ventilation, reduced heat loss, and less dust and
pollutants as the air is filtered.
- 3 zone gas-fired central heating
- Kingspan Solar Panels to generate hot water
- Desirable suburb just 15 minutes' drive from Dublin City Centre
- Two storey, open plan layouts that are perfect for modern family living
- 2.7 acres of landscaped parkland
- Fully fitted kitchen with appliances included*
- Separate utility rooms with appliances included*
- Close to a host of amenities including Croke Park and the National Botanic Gardens.
- 10 Year Global Home Warranty
- Excellent primary and secondary schools in the area
- Adjacent to DCU
*subject to signing contracts within 21 days
BER Details - BER A3