Looking for a Home Office or 4th Bedroom Extension?
Expressions of Interest
Looking for a modern designer 3 bedroom apartment in a convenient location?
Looking for work from home offices or showroom of 34 sqm (approx) STCA and Strata approval?
Need Storage? 4 x basement storage areas totalling 99 sqm (approx)
Opportunity for rental income in addition to your living space?
Unique opportunity to acquire them all on a single title!
A stunning light-filled 132sqm(approx) modern and conveniently located apartment on the first floor of a block of 65 units. This impressive apartment offers a multitude of combinations for the downsizer requiring large storage, home office/showroom/retail opportunities STCA, apartment extension options subjected to Strata approval and more.
• Bright and spacious open plan living with the convenience of modern day living ensures you won’t have to go far for anything
• Located within 1km (approx) to Gordon train station and 400m (approx) to bus stops, local parks, quality schools and multiple shops and local cafes, the convenient location offered is hard to beat.
• The location also provides easy access to Macquarie Park, Sydney CBD, Chatswood and the northern Beaches via St Ives and in close proximity to nature reserves and Lane Cove National Park.
• Generous light filled living and dining room leading onto alfresco balcony
• 132sqm living and large undercover balcony (approx.)
• 3 oversized bedrooms (master with ensuite)
• Quality Smeg appliances
• Open plan kitchen with stone island and dishwasher
• Air conditioning throughout
• Common space access to rooftop terrace with views of Chatswood and Sydney CBD
• Internal laundry
• 2 lifts servicing basement carparking
• 2 car security carpark spaces
Property size breakdown:
• Apartment and al fresco balcony: 132sqm approx
• Home office/Showroom/ Retail STCA and Strata approval: 34sqm
• Lockable storage room: 6sqm
• Storage room: 8sqm
• 2 x carpark spaces: 27sqm
• Storage area: 16sqm
• Storage area: 21sqm
• Storage cage: 48sqm
Further security car spaces available to purchase if required.
Gordon West Public School Catchment area
Killara High Scholl Catchment area
Pymble Ladies College 1.2km (approx)
Ravenswood School for girls 1.3km (approx)
Strata fees: $1,408.25 per quarter
Council rates: $343.32 per quarter
Water rates: $150.99 per quarter