*Build complete and ready to move into!* Warwick House offers 32 stunning one-bedroom apartments with allocated parking available in the heart of Solihull.
Perfectly positioned, Warwick House offers 32 one-bedroom apartments in the heart of Solihull, one of the most affluent and sought-after areas in the UK.
Each home benefits from spacious and light-filled, open plan kitchen/living areas complete with stylish fitted kitchen and a range of integrated appliances.
Each bedroom is well proportioned and the bathrooms are to be finished to a high specification with Porcelanosa tiling and sanitaryware.
The apartments benefit from a 999 year lease and allocated parking is available.
Truly epitomising its motto "Urbs in rure" (town in the country) Solihull offers a rare blend of country and city living and at Warwick House you'll be ideally placed to take advantage of both. Be it, the 1,500 acres of surrounding parkland or the town centre's amenities including Touchwood, Mell Square shopping centre and a variety of fantastic bars and restaurants within walking distance, this is the place to be.
Warwick House is also ideally located within a five minute walk of Solihull Hospital and Solihull train station is just 0.7 miles away, providing a fast service to Birmingham Snow Hill and London Marylebone. Journey times to the capital are set to decrease to just 38 minutes with the development of HS2 nearby and nearby motorways allow quick access to the North and South, solidifying Solihull's status as a truly connected, countryside town.
- Contemporary, high-specification cabinets in laminated and gloss finish.
- Tristone work surfaces.
- Integrated appliances including: induction hob, oven, extractor, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washer-dryer.
- Recessed LED downlighters and pendant.
- Under-counter sockets and switches.
- Moduleo LVT flooring throughout.
- Porcelanosa sanitaryware.
- Porcelanosa shower.
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiled walls (full-height to shower area).
- Recessed LED downlighters.
- Moduleo LVT flooring.
- Chrome electric heated towel rail.
- Heavy domestic carpet with underlay.
- Single pendant light fitting.
- UPVC framed, double-glazed windows.
- Broadband facility to store cupboard.
- Video entry system linked to main entrance.
- Heating via wall mounted electric heaters.
- Hot water via cylinder within each home.
- Communal satellite dish with digital aerial located on roof.
- Passenger lift serving all floors.
Warwick House is perfect for First Time Buyers, investors or quite simply anyone wanting to own a beautiful new apartment in central Solihull.Isaac BurnerProperty agent