Savills take great pleasure in bringing 21 Muileann Close to the market.
This superb development by Ardstone Homes is excellently designed and beautifully finished with high quality kitchens and bathrooms, a minimum A3 energy rating, along with south or west facing private rear gardens.
The houses at Muileann are bright and spacious, perfectly designed for all stages of family life. Gather the whole family in the large living areas, which are flooded with natural light thanks to the generously sized windows. Comfort is the name of the game when it comes to the bedrooms and bathrooms. Recognising that every member of the family, big and small, needs their own personal space, all bedrooms are large and offer plenty of scope for storage. A stunning master bedroom offers a real oasis of tranquillity after a busy day. Spacious bathrooms complete these perfectly designed family homes.
- Every home at Muileann will have a minimum A3 Building Energy Rating (BER) and feature gas-fired central heating with zone control together with a high efficiency condensing gas boiler.
- The homes feature high levels of insulation throughout and PV panels are provided.
- Windows are high performance pre-finished uPVC in a contemporary grey colour.
- Designer kitchens featuring Minerva worktops to all 2 and 3 bedroom houses.
- All kitchens incorporate integrated appliances including a fridge freezer, dishwasher, electric hob, oven and extractor fan as standard.
- Spacious utility rooms are featured in all houses.
- Each house features a large door providing access to the generous garden spaces which offer a wonderful extension to the living area.
- All gardens will be seeded and rolled.
Please note that buyers require:
A 5,000 booking deposit made out to McCann Fitzgerald Solicitors,
Their own solicitor details
Approval in principal from a bank or broker
Muileann is revenue approved for First Time Buyers availing of the Help to Buy Scheme.
Please visit www.muileann.ie to register or contact Savills or Flanigan Estates for further details.
BER Details - BER A3 - BER No.111069688 - Energy Performance Indicator: 55.91 kWh/M2/yr