Savills is delighted to present 8A Woodberry View, Castleredmond, Midleton, an approx. 0.0124 acre site which comes with full planning permission to construct a large 4 bed detached property
The new build's design embraces its site, presents a truly lovely design and has a very practical layout. The house is generously spacious at approx.178 sq m / 1,916 sq ft and each room is well proportioned. The living accommodation has everything a modern family needs with plenty of space on the ground floor including, main livingroom, kitchen/diningroom, utility, guest WC and an allowance for possibility extending in the future.
On the first floor are four bedrooms, two of them have en-suites and there is a main bathroom and walk-in hotpress. The property has ample storage potential.
The garden is currently bounded by a new concrete block and capped wall and is well defined. Being located in a cul-de-sac ensures that the location is quiet and relatively private.
There is little doubt that the arrival of the site at Woodberry View offers a very rare opportunity to create a stunning contemporary property in one of Midleton best residential neighbourhoods. Castleredmond Estate was completed in the last 15 years and has matured very well, with large green areas, beautiful tree lines roads and a fantastic community spirit.
Do not leave this opportunity pass you by!
Planning Permission Details
- Planning reference number 19/05570
- Full Planning Permission granted 6th August 2019
- No planning contributions payable to Cork County Council
- Valid for 5 years from date of grant of permission
- Gas, Water, Electricity Services all adjacent to site
Amenities & Services
- Bus Stop - 630m
- Circle K Service Station - 990m
- Midleton Main Street - 1.9km
- Market Green Shopping Centre & Super Value - 2.5km
- Midleton Train Station - 3km
- Cork - 21km
- Cork International Airport - 28km
From Cork city, make your way out the N25 heading towards Midleton, upon reaching the Lakeview roundabout (Midleton) take your third exit onto the Whitegate Road. Travel along for 470m and turn left into the Castleredmond Estate. Continue straight ahead and take your third right. Again, continue ahead for approx. 200m. The site is straight ahead with a sign displayed. Google Map co-ordinates: 51°54'02.4"N 8°09'36.0"W
By appointment with Savills Cork
(021) 427 1371 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org