Beautifully designed homes just 15 minutes from Dublin City Centre.
Following on from the hugely successful launch of Phase 1 & 2, Savills New Homes are delighted to announce that we have released the 3rd and final phase of Grace Park Wood.
We have the following house remaining in the development:
23 Grace Park View is a beautiful end of terrace, 5 bedroom "Alder" type overlooking 2.7 acres of parkland and Croke Park in the distance.
Being an end of terrace, this property benefits from additional windows meaning it's flooded with natural light and has a separate side access to the garden.
To the front of the house, off the hallway is a living room with bay window and wood burning stove. Glass panelled pocket doors lead to the kitchen/dining room with a generous utility room and double doors to the rear garden.
Upstairs on the first floor is a more formal, dual aspect reception room, along with two bedrooms (a double en-suite and a single bedroom/study). On the second floor are two generous double bedrooms (one master en-suite), a single bedroom and family bathroom.
This property also benefits from ample storage, perfect for modern family living.
Built by award winning developers Castlethorn and designed by well-known architects O'Mahony Pike, Grace Park Wood is a collection of superior 3, 4 & 5 bedroom terraced, semi-detached and detached A -rated homes located in the popular suburb of Drumcondra, Dublin 9 just 15 minutes' drive from Dublin City Centre.
Specific attention has been paid to the insulation of each home to ensure a comfortable living environment and reduced energy costs.
Each A rated home will be built to an exceptional standard and finish throughout with high spec kitchens, energy efficient heating and hot water systems and family friendly layouts.
- A rated, energy efficient homes
- High levels of insulation and air tightness
- Mechanical heat recovery ventilation system ensures managed ventilation, reduced heat loss, and less dust and
pollutants as the air is filtered.
- 3 zone gas-fired central heating
- Kingspan Solar Panels to generate hot water
- Desirable suburb just 15 minutes' drive from Dublin City Centre
- Two storey, open plan layouts that are perfect for modern family living
- 2.7 acres of landscaped parkland
- Fully fitted kitchen with appliances included*
- Separate utility rooms with appliances included*
- Close to a host of amenities including Croke Park and the National Botanic Gardens.
- 10 Year Global Home Warranty
- Excellent primary and secondary schools in the area
- Adjacent to DCU
*subject to signing contracts within 21 days
BER Details - BER A3