Beautifully designed homes in a stunning parkland setting.
***Phase 3 Coming Soon***
Following on from the hugely successful launch of Phase 1 & 2, Savills New Homes are delighted to announce that we will soon be releasing the 3rd and final phase of Grace Park Wood.
Built by award winning developers Castlethorn and designed by well-known architects O'Mahony Pike, Grace Park Wood is a collection of superior 3, 4 & 5 bedroom terraced, semi-detached and detached homes set within a 2.7 acre parkland just 15 minutes' drive from Dublin City Centre.
Specific attention has been paid to the insulation of each home to ensure a comfortable living environment and reduced energy costs.
Each A rated home will be built to an exceptional standard and finish throughout with high spec kitchens, energy efficient heating and hot water systems and family friendly layouts.
Please see below the available property types:
3 Bedroom Houses : Prices from 500,000
Mid and End of Terrace with garage (1,110 sq ft approx)
Mid Terrace (1,152 sq ft approx)
Mid Terrace with family room extension (1,241 sq ft approx)
4 Bedroom Houses : Prices from 590,000
Mid Terrace (1,323 sq ft approx)
End of Terrace (1,485 sq ft approx)
Detached (1,475 sq ft approx)
- A rated, energy efficient homes
- High levels of insulation and air tightness
- Mechanical heat recovery ventilation system ensures managed ventilation, reduced heat loss, and less dust and
pollutants as the air is filtered.
- 3 zone gas-fired central heating
- Kingspan Solar Panels to generate hot water
- Desirable suburb just 15 minutes' drive from Dublin City Centre
- Two storey, open plan layouts that are perfect for modern family living
- 2.7 acres of landscaped parkland
- Fully fitted kitchen with appliances included*
- Separate utility rooms with appliances included*
- Close to a host of amenities including Croke Park and the National Botanic Gardens.
- 10 Year Global Home Warranty
- Excellent primary and secondary schools in the area
- Adjacent to DCU
*subject to signing contracts within 21 days
BER Details - BER A3