Superb bright, airy, village home with large gardens, overlooking adjacent countryside.
Situated at the edge of the village, at the end of a private road, Hawkswood is one of four homes sympathetically designed by Belmark Homes. Taking their cue from ancient tythe barns in the area, the property was built in 2017 with an emphasis on innovative design, high quality materials and sustainability.
The spectacular full height glazed entrance hall leading to the dining area with galleried landing is a feature of the barn style construction. Natural light is in abundance with many large windows creating open airy spaces.
- Clay roof tiles, Michelmersh bricks, Siberian larch cladding, Velfac aluminium composite windows and doors
- German kitchen with quartz stone worktops, Siemens appliances, porcelain floor tiling
- Vitra sanitaryware with Handsgrohe chrome furnishings
- Underfloor heating throughout ground and first floor, pressurized water system. Mitsubishi Ecodan air source heat pumps and hot water cylinder
- Log burners to sitting and dining rooms
- LED downlights, wired for sound in sound, dining, kitchen/family room (compatible with most systems).
- Hard wired security system, external lighting,
- Attached triple garage with electric doors, door to utility room and internal staircase to a games room/home office above.
Outside, landscaped gardens and grounds extend to about 0.8 acres. With ample gravel parking to the front of the property there are attractive terraces to the side and rear. Backing on to neighbouring fields there is a small copse and there is a fenced area of garden with raised vegetable beds, a green house and timber garden store.
Agents note:- There is a management company covering shared areas. Contact selling agent for more information.
View payable Stamp Duty for this property
This most impressive home offers very generous accommodation and overlooks countryside to the rear.Nicky QuentelProperty agent