Contemporary four-bedroom family house with two bedroom annexe on the North Cornish coast overlooking the Gannel River.
The property has just completed a total renovation and reconfiguration to create a fantastic contemporary four-bedroom house with an attached, but completely separate, two-bedroom annex. Both properties have been completed to a high standard with good connection to the outside spaces to maximise the views of the Gannel River.
The Main House-
Large entrance lobby leads through to the inner hall off which are two double bedrooms, WC, stairs to first floor and door through to the open plan kitchen/dining room and reception room which enjoys all day sun, with morning sun from the east facing terrace off the dining area and the afternoon and evening sun from the south facing terrace off the reception room.
The kitchen has been well designed with plenty of storage and work top space with integrated fridge/freezer, two side by side single ovens, a five-ring gas hob and butchers block along with an island/breakfast bar with seating for up to five. Off the kitchen is the utility room with door to garden, space for washing machine and tumble dryer and door to shower room.
On the first floor is the principal bedroom with built-in cupboard and lovely views of the river, along with a further double bedroom and family bathroom.
The two-bedroom annex-
The annex is accessed via an external staircase at the rear to the first-floor open plan kitchen/dining/reception room with exposed wooden floor and upstairs WC. This is a lovely room with plenty of natural light from the French doors and picture windows to side and front from which there are some lovely views of the river.
This open plan space has the kitchen at one end with space for fridge, integrated single oven with electric four ring hob over with space for dining table in the centre, and reception area at the far end with French doors out to the decked terrace. There is an internal staircase down to the ground floor with two double bedrooms both with engineered oak flooring and a shower room.
Exterior and Gardens-
The house is approached via a private lane shared with one other neighbour before turning into the private drive for Rawley Point with parking for six to eight cars. From the drive are steps up to the entrance porch that also leads around to the main south facing garden.
Adjacent to the house is a large paved terrace that flows through to an area of gravel that continues on around the property to the eastern side providing space for entertaining from sunrise to sunset. From the terraced area one steps down to an area of lawn bounded by a number of mature trees and shrubs.
At the rear of the property is a garden shed with power and greenhouse. The annex is approached via a gravel path from the main drive that continues on around the to the rear of the property where there is a small private garden, before reaching the external staircase to the first floor of the annex.
1. The renovation/refurbishment comes with an NHBC certificate
2. The approved planning application no. is PA21/03216
3. The renovation/refurbished has been completed with the following exceptions.
The cables for the exterior lighting and CCTV have been laid but cameras and lights not installed
4. The private lane is owned by Rawley Point with a right of way for Efflins' the neighbouring property
Mains water, drainage, gas and electricity
Gas central heating. There are two gas combi boilers for each property
Council Tax Band F
Strictly by prior appointment with Savills.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS-
May be available via separate negotiation
Savills, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, images and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
View payable Stamp Duty for this property
A wonderful coastal house sitting on the tidal estuary of the Gannel River, located close to popular coastal beaches and hotspots.George HillProperty agent