This unique estate is situated on the beautiful mountain of Parnitha, surrounded by a stunning pine forest.
The property consists of four neighboring properties which form one estate with the following features:
• Land area 45,900 m2 + Access to Private forest 55,362 m2
• One finished residence with a total surface area of 1.403 m2 with fully landscaped surrounding area (tiled) approximately 3,000 m2.
• Outdoor heated Swimming Pool 160 m2.
• Up to twelve (12) semi-finished residences (concrete stage) with landscaped surrounding area.
• Reservoirs, Pump rooms, etc.
The estate includes the following infrastructures:
1. Privately owned lake approximately 2,500 m2.
2. Spring which covers the estate's needs for water supply and irrigation.
3. A modern potable water processing system.
4. A modern fire extinguishing system.
5. A complete and automated irrigation system (electric programmers, pressure sprinklers etc).
6. Generator with automated UPS system (in cases of PPC interruption). 7. PPC sub-station within the estate.
8. Pylons (lamps) for exterior lighting.
9. Liquid gas tank (underground) with capacity 9,000 lt for heating, boiler, cooking etc.
10. Fully formed roads (asphalt, cement). 11. Fencing. 12. Pergolas.
13. Five BBQ.
14. Hundreds of fruit bearing and decorative trees, vegetable garden, flowers and thousands of trees and plants of the natural environment.
15. Areas for walking and recreation.
16. Fully formed area for basketball and tennis fields.
17. Outdoor parking for approximately 100 vehicles.
The finished residence has a total surface area of 1,403 m2 with landscaped (tiled) surrounding area which includes outdoor sitting areas, outdoor dining areas, pergolas, outdoor cinema, recreation areas, walkways and other outdoor structures of a total approximate surface area of 3,000 m2.
The land on which the residence is situated measures 13,000 m2. The residence has ceramic tile roof with interior roofs adapted separately for each interior area. In its entirety it is built of stone (exterior) with double insulated walls (interior).
The four main entries have copper security doors; all window and door frames are aluminum on the outside with wood veneer inside and have bullet proof triple glass. This combines: a) security, b) heat and sound insulation and c) minimal maintenance costs. The stairs and kitchen counters are made of granite, Dionysos marble and stainless steel for maximum aesthetic results. The electrical installation is based on the BUS system of Vimar for all 'smart home' functions including the integrated management of lights, appliances and in general the programming and notification of the state of the electrical installation via Internet or mobile telephone. The installation also includes the cabling and integrated management of multiple sound system and video system. As well as: UTP System Cat 6 cabling in all areas, fire detection system, alarm system for interior and building outside perimeter, cameras, telephone switch, satellite television, lightning rod, motion and access sensors.
Athens, one of the world’s most historically significant cities in Europe and a modern metropolis, buzzing with life. Attica also includes the greater Athens area: Just beyond the historic center, begins the cosmopolitan Athens Riviera. A strip of land stretching down the Attica peninsula, as far as Sounion, filled with esplanades on the water, beach bars, marinas, five-star resorts, dozens of restaurants and nightclubs overlooking the sea. The northern side of Attica is characterized by high mountains and lush greenery. Therefore, the northern areas have traditionally been the residential area of wealthy families that opted to live close to nature and away from the bustle of the cities. These areas are famous for many important attractions and an abundance of parks and open spaces.
30 km from Athens
2.5 km from Afidnes Train Station
50 km from the International airport of Athens
25 km from the nearest beach