A stunning brand new townhouse which will be built to exacting standards offering spacious family accommodation, close to Chalfont St Peter and Gerrards Cross.
Plot 1 (Left)
The L-shaped kitchen dining family room will command the rear of the of the house with the added benefit of bi-folding doors leading out on to the rear terrace. There will be plenty of space for dining and entertaining. The living room will be a generous length; there will also be a utility room and a cloakroom to the ground floor.
The first floor will accommodate three bedrooms and the family bathroom; the principal bedroom overlooks the rear garden and boasts a dressing room and an en-suite shower room.
To the second floor will be two further bedrooms, both of which will have an en-suite bathroom.
- 3 x driveway car parking spaces
- 1 x electronic vehicle charging point
- Landscaped garden
- Gas central heating serving under floor heating to ground floor and first floor; radiators to second floor
- Satellite Television points to Living Room & all Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning in kitchen and principal bedroom
- Fire Alarm System
- Security Alarm System
- Fireplace in living room
- Traditional style coving, dado rail, feature panelling to Principal Bedroom, decorative beading to central walls.
- Principal bedroom fitted with dressing room wardrobes
- Bathrooms to have wet room showers, traditional taps, traditional fittings, and vanity units
- Family bathroom to have bath
-Towel rails to bathrooms
- Traditional Paul Alexander Kitchen & Utility Room designs with Siemens appliances
- Quooker boiling water tap in kitchen
- Wood effect porcelain tiles to Kitchen / Utility, Living, Dining and Corridor.
- Tiled floor to bathrooms
- Carpets to bedrooms
- Bathrooms to be part tiled
These houses are aimed to be build complete towards the end of 2023.
*Internal images are of another development by the same developer and are for indicative purposes only.
View payable Stamp Duty for this property