Waterside is offering applicants the opportunity to take and apartment with FOUR WEEKS RENT FREE*
VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ON REQUEST - Unfurnished two bedro
*Offer terms must meet minimum price requirements. Tenancy must be for a minimum of 12 months. The first and last two weeks of the tenancy will be rent-free. Reservation fee must be received on date of offer acceptance. Subject to contract, references and receipt of initial monies prior to tenancy commencement. Tenancy commencement must be on or before the 31st of August 2020. This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer and is not open to current Waterside residents.
Unique opportunity to rent this large unfurnished two bedroom apartment. High quality finish in this apartment with a fully fitted kitchen including SMEG appliances, two large bedrooms and a modern bathroom complete the classy feel. Perfect place to make your own!
Savills are now offering an innovative approach to renting in Leeds. We are offering the highest quality apartments in a fantastic location, as well as providing an unparalleled level of service to our residents. Leeds Waterside has a dedicated management team based on site to ensure all the residents' needs are met.
We have a range of apartments across two blocks which vary in layout, style, size, furnishings and price levels so do get in touch now to discuss the options for your new home. Waterside Apartments has consistently shown itself to be one of the most popular with residents and is really is worth a viewing!
Waterside is uniquely positioned between the river and canal to offer magnificent views from almost every apartment. There's also a private courtyard for residents to enjoy the summer sun.
Secure, underground parking is available under a separate license.
Contact us now for more details and to arrange a viewing.
* Photos do not necessarily represent the exact apartment offered but are indicative of style
1. Subject to contract and satisfactory references, the apartment is to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy with flexible terms but subject to a minimum term of 12 months.
2. The landlord positively encourages longer term tenancies in order to meet occupier demand and provide security of tenure
3. The tenant is responsible for the payment of outgoings including council tax, electricity, water and telephone / broadband.
4. A returnable deposit equivalent to 4/5 weeks rent will be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. This sum will be returned at the end of the term less any amount for dilapidations or breaches of the terms of the tenancy agreement. The deposit will be held in the TDS deposit scheme.