Savills Vineyards & Winery specialists as the exclusive sales agents are pleased to present to market ‘Nicholson River Winery’.
A thriving family owned and run business located in Gippsland, Victoria. With a total land area of 22 hectares. This is inclusive of 3x2 hectare building blocks, approximately 8 hectares of vineyards which are dedicated to growing 9 grape varieties. Nicholson River Winery has been operating for 45 years, producing high-quality dry and sparkling wines.
The Nicholson River Winery is a well established winery. The sale is fully inclusive of the winery business - both cellar door & online sales, entirety of production capacity, winery equipment, purpose-built
shedding, restaurant, function spaces and homestead.
Key investment highlights:
- Pioneering Gippsland Vineyard plus 3 x 2 hectare building approved blocks
- Stunning views over the Nicholson River
- Established vineyard with a cult following for Chardonnay and Pinot Noir
- Beautifully appointed Homestead with Cellar Door adjacent to working winery
- Newly built Restaurant with a fully equipped commercial kitchen