A stunning contemporary house with a heated indoor swimming pool set in approximately three quarters of an acre with a south/west facing rear garden.
Sonata is a exceptional three-story detached home of contemporary design, that has been extended and enhanced by the current owner to an exceptionally high standard. The property is set in and acre of wooded garden within a quiet and peaceful location in Branksome Park.
The property offers luxurious living and extends to approximately 6,500 sq ft. The heart of the home is a feature kitchen/breakfast/family room opening on to indoor swimming pool complex and extensive sun terraces. The accommodation further includes a delightful drawing room opening onto the landscape garden, separate terrace/bar, study, cinema room, gymnasium, sauna and five en suite bedrooms.
Sonata combines a modern architectural style, with well designed accommodation and the benefit from a wonderful woodland setting providing a concord of indoor and outdoor living.
The features and specification of the property include -
* Electrically operated entrance gates
* Contemporary dual aspect kitchen/breakfast/family room with bi-folding doors onto the private sun terrace and garden in one direction and the indoor swimming pool complex to the other
* Rational kitchen with curved central island, Granite worktops and a range of Gaggenau appliances
* Indoor swimming pool complex with large vaulted skylight, audio system, high tech LED mood lighting to the ceiling and bi-fold doors to the private sun terrace
* State of the art fully equipped bar, and custom-built study by Bespoke Furniture Company'
* Beautifully appointed 25ft drawing room with feature fireplace
* Cinema room with projection system and surround sound
* Gymnasium with shower room and sauna
* Principal bedroom suite with walk in dressing room, luxurious en suite and views across the large landscaped garden
* Four further en suite bedrooms with dressing room to bedroom two
* Luxury bathrooms with top of the range fittings
* Zoned under floor gas fired central heating throughout
* Programmable lighting and integrated audio system with inset ceiling speakers
* Intruder Alarm system
* Private rear sun terrace and two further terraces to the front of the property
* Extensive landscaped south west facing rear garden with a herb garden to the rear
* Integral double garage with cleverly concealed mirrored access from the reception hall
View payable Stamp Duty for this property
A stunning example of a contemporary property, set on a secluded plot adjacent to Branksome Chine.Keith Fensom