An impressive former vicarage.
The Old Vicarage is believed to have been built circa 1843 and features predominantly Victorian architecture with mellow brick elevations under imposing pitched tiled roofs. Cotswold stone mullioned windows are featured throughout the property and provide an attractive contrast. There is an impressive bay window and a series of full height windows at ground floor level. The house has a wealth of period features including working shutters; window seats and Gothic arch stonework.
The ground floor has three impressive reception rooms, a superb recently extended kitchen breakfast and family room providing sumptuous informal accommodation with bi-fold windows giving access to the entertainment terrace and garden. The current owners have also added a useful utility wing.
The first floor provides five bedrooms, two of which have en suite facilities and there are two further bathrooms. The second floor has a further bedroom, shower room and a good space for storage.
The property is accessed via a long private driveway with the detached former coach house set at the head with the Old Vicarage adjacent. The coach house is an exciting renovation project and has the ability for good detached ancillary conversion subject to planning consent.
The property is surrounded by delightful mature formal gardens with an outstanding croquet lawn to the south west side of the house and an expansive orchard area.
View payable Stamp Duty for this property
What a handsome house to own. You will never tire of driving up to this!Christian Swaab